Sunday, 26 June 2011

German TV Interview on YouTube

Hello again! Apparently the video link in the previous post was not available to everyone outside Europe. Sorry about that. Below is a link to a copy of it on my YouTube channel that I made by filming it on my iMac screen using the HD video facility with a Canon G12. (Yes, I'm a bit of a gadget nerd!) It's not as sharp as the original, but you can still see my most recent improvements. (While you're there you might want to have a look at some of the funny videos of squirrels I have made, which are unedited and all done in a single take...)

I'll have some new photographs to post here next week. 


www.cindyjackson.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this was a great video and it was especially nice to see the older video footage of you before, during and after you're procedures. It's baffling how much different, better and younger you look. Please tell me you plan on adding a "2010's" photo series to the back cover of your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi G, If I were to keep adding more rows of photos on the outside, I would either have to lose some of the ones that are already there or make them all smaller. My solution so far has been to put the most recent pictures inside the book. But good point, I need to create a new 2011 row of photos following on from the book cover for my web site. Thanks for the suggestion! Also sorry for the late reply, I've been working on a new secret project for September...

    ReplyDelete