Saturday, 1 October 2011

TV Appearance: Sunday Morning Live, BBC 1, October 2nd at 10am


Beautiful British wildlife under threat


Sorry for the short notice, but I'll be appearing on BBC1's Sunday Morning Live tomorrow, which airs from 10-11am. I'm unable to go into the studios due to previous commitments, so I'll be contributing to the show live via webcam. My segment is scheduled to start sometime after 10:30am.

The debate is about the government funded culling of British badgers and deer. This is not an emotive issue, there are alternatives and plenty of valid reasons why it should not be allowed to continue.  Some may think the subject is rather divergent from my usual television interviews but I've long been associated with animal welfare in the UK. Unfortunately a good deal of the media these days is focused on gossip and sensationalism so I'm grateful to the BBC for drawing attention to these cruel practices that give neither the taxpayer nor the animals any choice in the matter.

Please join me in speaking up for those who have no voice.

You can click on the links below for more information:
Badger Culling Info Page
Article on Deer Culling
Video: Queen Guitarist Brian May Campaigns Against Badger Cull


No comments:

Post a Comment