Friday, 10 January 2014

NEW! How to save money on the best cosmetic surgery and dentistry

Happy New Year! And happy new YOU to all who are  planning any "improvements" in 2014! If  you are among those who contacted me in the past about saving money on the best  cosmetic surgery and dentistry, this is for you. (Also for anyone interested in recession-busting savings without compromising on the excellence of your results.) CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS.

Oct 2013: At the Scandinavian Anti-Ageing Fair in Copenhagen (with Danish
 celebrity 
Christiane Schaumburg-Müller) where I was the keynote speaker. I travelled extensively in 2013 and met with top surgeons all over the world.
Click here to go to my home page.

4 comments:

  1. Cindy, you look divine!

    Such a treat when you update your blog.

    Love the colored boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cindy,
    Your transformation is absolutely breathtaking. You look better than ever and have a wonderful eye for detail. I plan on undergoing quite a few procedures soon and will come to see you face to face before doing so. I have a certain idea and vision of what it is that i want done but will appreciate your advice and any recommendations which I hope to receive in the consultation. Having done a lot of research, I've looked at a few before and after photos of you and have noticed that you used to have a somewhat "unstraight" top lip which is what I currently have as well. I was just wondering what procedure actually fixed this as your lip is now much straighter. We can discuss this further in the consultation, I presume it was a lip lift but I'd just like to double check so I have a sort of idea in my mind of the types of procedures I plan to undergo.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thank you for your kind comments! I had my lip lifted using a procedure called upper cheiloplasty. Looking forward to seeing you when you come to see me for a consultation! http://www.cindyjackson.com/consultations-vip.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you reply Cindy, I look forward to meeting you too. I love your outfit here, looked great in the Dr Oz show as well. You look gorgeous with an updo, its a nice change from you usually having your hair down. He seems really nice and its great to see how there are doctors out there who care more for their patients well-being rather than their own money. It was a really informative and you handled all the questions really well especially the ones with opposition. Great show, and please keep us updated if you're appear in any other upcoming shows.
      Thanks!

      Delete